#YOUTUBE | Soft Brown Smockey Eyes + Glowy Skin (Ft. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette)


Hello guys, today's tutorial is a soft brown smockey eyes mainly created with Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. It's a very simple look but glam at the same time, so I hope you'll like it !







P R O D U C T S   U S E D  :

b r o w s
- ELF Clear Brow Mascara (as a spoolie)
- Primark Eye Pencils (Light Brown and Dark Brown)

>> I did very simple brows for this look. Just two brown pencils to create a gradual effect. I have a total brand new brow routine that I need to film asap : I trim my brows differently (btw I trim and style them myself, so if you are interested to know how I do it, let me know : it's done in 5 min and it's 100% painfree).

f a c e
- Sephora 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation (45 Mat Tan)
- Mac Pro Longwear Concealer (NC45)
- Ben Nye Luxury Powder (Banana)
- Bourgeois Mat Illusion Bronzing Powder (22)
- LA Girl Pro Conceal (Chestnut) - for the nose contouring
- Kiko Full Coverage Concealer (08 Chestnut)
- Sleek Contour Kit (Dark)
- Kiko Soft Touch Blush (107)
- Sleek highlihter from the contour kit (Dark)
- Primark Fixing Spray

>> Here are my fav combo for foundation and highlighting : the Sephora foundation + Mac PLC + Ben Nye Banana Powder. Again I didn't go into details in the video about all the process because I really want to do a dedicated video for that, showing you foundation, highlighting and contouring + the products I use, and finally why I'm using them that way. So I hope you are interested to see that.

e y e s
- Kiko Full Coverage Concealer (as a base and browbone highlight)
- Kiko Infinity Eyeshadow (210)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette : Semi-Sweet, Crème Brulée, Haute Chocolate
- Sleek P.Pie Blush (the orange eyeshadow)
- Modelite Duo Bombe (Green Forest)
- Kiko Highly Pigmented Eyeshadow (180)
- Kiko Infinity Eyeshadow (214)
- Kiko Color Sphere Eyeshadow (04)
- Yves Rocher Crayon Khôl (Anthracite)

>> I use quite a lot of products for my eyes because I wanted a nice brown smockey effect that was also light and soft, so adding these shadows step by step helped me achieve this look. Big shoutout to Kiko 180 Eyeshadow, it's an AMAZING sparkly gold bronze color, I love it !

l i p s
- Primark Eye Pencil (Light Brown)
- Etam Porte Baisers (02 Woody Wood Pinker)

>> A classic and nude lip combo for this look, my fav nude lipstick that I talk about in my haul video.


Now you know all the details about this look, guys. I really hope you liked it. If you did, don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel to keep updated. I filmed very exciting videos for the upcoming weeks involving haul, lookbook, funny Youtube tags and more make up tutorials, so stay tuned.

Thank you for your support and see you next time.

Love you



Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire