#YOUTUBE | CLASSIC : WINGED LINER & RED LIPS


Hey guys ! I'm back with my second tutorial. Again this one is a very easy one and as you will see on my channel I only do easy tutorials because I'm not a professional and I'm here to show you that you can have fun and create nice things with nothing special. Winged liner and red lips are THE classic combo in make up that everyone can rock. I love red lipsticks even if I don't often wear them but when I do, it's with a winged liner because they are a great match. 

My eyeliner is from ELF, I love it because it's a very dark black and the applicator makes everything very easy. Plus it's very affordable. Unfortunately, I think they change the applicator in the last version of the eyeliner, for a more flexible brush which, for me, makes the application more difficult. In the video, I apply my eyeliner for the first time by using a tape and I have to be honest I do prefer applying it directly. I'm used to apply liner for years now but I didn't find it convenient at all and it messed up my make up a tiny bit. But I totally understand that it could be a good guideline for beginners so I encourage to try both methods and keep the one that suits you better. For the lips I used 3 products : 2 from my recent Haul video, the lip pencil and the lipstick both from Primark, and I use a gloss (from Kiko) for a more glamourous effect but you can of course keep the whole look matte if you want. For the other products used, everything is mentionned and explained in the video, I hope you'll like it !



As I always say, do not hesitate to tell me what type of videos you want to see on my channel. I have more videos to come so be sure to subcribe to my channel to stay update. Thanks for your support in this new journey guys, I really appreciate it.

See you next time,

With Love, x.


2 commentaires :