#YOUTUBE | MY EVERYDAY MAKE UP ROUTINE


I'm so excited to show you my second video, guys !! I started my Youtube channel 8 months ago, and to be totally honest with you it was the bad time ever to do it because since then I've posted nothing because I had NO time. Now I'm forcing myself to be more organized to live my passion of fashion and beauty, and share more with you. In this video, I'm showing you my everyday make up look. And you'll see it's very simple. 





1 | The first step is filling and shaping my brows. I have a tutorial on this on my Youtube channel if you want. Basically I fill my brows with a brown pencil (Primark Eye Pencil), then I shape them nicely with a concealer (L.A. Girl Concealer) and I blend everything to take off the excess of concealer around the brows.

2 | Next step is applying my foundation (Sephora 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation) and my concealer (Mac Pro Longwear Concealer). Those are cream products so they need to be set once applied to avoid any creasing. I set my under eyes area with a loose translucent powder (Ben Nye Banana), same thing with my T-zone (Ben Nye Topaz) and the rest of the face with a face powder (Bourgeois Mat Illusion Bronzing Powder). Then, I do my contour with a cream concealer in a shade darker than my complexion (Kiko Full Coverage Concealer) that I set with a powder darker than my complexion too (Sleek Contour Kit).

3 | Now, the eyes ! Very simple : I use a natural color eyeshadow on my lid and crease (Kiko Infinity Eyeshadow 210), a light nude color for my brow bone area (Kiko Infinity Eyeshadow 214) and in my tear dot area I apply a gold shimmery eyeshadow (drugstore) to make my eyes pop. Then you can apply false lashes for more drama (Primark Sultry Lashes) or just mascara (Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam) or both. Since I use black eyelashes glue, I apply black liner (Sephora Long Lasting Eyeliner) to make everything look seemless.

4 | Back on the face ! I apply some orange blush to compliment my skin tone (Sleek P. Pie from Sleek Blush by 3 Pumpkin Palette) and some highlighter (from Sleek Contour Kit)

5 | For a long lasting look, I set my whole face with a fixing spray (Primark Fixing Spray). Et voilà !


 What are your favorite everyday products ? 

Hope you liked the video. Do not hesitate to suggest me the type of videos you want to see on my channel.

With Love, x.

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire