BIG NEWS !!!


Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I have updated my blog and it was because I had NO time first, and then because I was preparing myself for a new project I'm about to start soon.

If you follow me on Instagram (@KheiraHearts), you may already heard about what I've just announced :



the opening of my YouTube channel *yeaaaah*
After years and years and a lot of requests from you, I'm SO happy to start this new project. I have A LOT of ideas, and A LOT of things to share with you. Beauty related of course, but not only, fashion, skin care & more will be discuss on my platform.

And I will be posting on my blog too, as an extension of my YouTube videos with extra details and pictures.

So I hope you're as excited as I am and that you will follow me in this new adventure.

You can follow me on Instagram and Youtube at KheiraHearts to know when my first video will drop.

I can't wait !!

Love.

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire