The Camel Coat

The first time I had a crush on this piece, it was worn by Kim K. She wears camel color so well (I should do a post on my fav outfits from her by the way). The maxi coat would definitely be a masterpiece this autumn in camel particularly, but also in grey, burgundy and pastel colors for more fun ! Here is some inspo pics of awesome girls wearing one ! Love xx








Kim's coat is from MaxMara


Pics from Tumblr


8 commentaires :

  1. J'adore littéralement le troisième ! Je trouve la coupe et la couleur du manteau parfaites ❤ Contente de te revoir un peu par ici, by the way :) Bonne journée !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'avoue ça donne trop envie tes inspirations! Les photos sont magnifiques!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Je vois qu'on a toutes nos petites fashion obsession de la rentrée :D

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the long coat, very elegant, the color is my favorite.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful post!!
    I followed u please follow me back thanks!!
    wanna follow each other on instagram & bloglovin?
    http://twinladybug.blogspot.com/
    love & hugs from Melbourne.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Coucou,

    Hihi, j'adore ta sélection ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer